Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I am sick of it

I think, recently (about last six months) I am in the lowest part of my life. Besides those life’s shits that I have explain on my last blog post, my health also has worsen for few recent months. Started with the itchy things on my skins, that doctor said it was because of some kinds of fungi. After that itchy accident, I pays a lot better attention to my body and room cleanness. ;P haha.. not stop there, two weeks ago, I decided to undergone the surgery for my Verruca Plantaris. Although the surgery itself is not that painful, the recovery process is take quite sometimes. Since it is located in the center of my heels. As we know that the heels is the important part of our feet that support our body weight. It’s been two weeks now after that minor surgery, but the wound still not healed, yet.

While I am still having trouble to put my shoes on and walk normally, I suffering another disease. Holy shit. This time the problem is on my mouth. My girlfriend said it was because I am having too big mouth, and have to control every single word that go out of it. ;0 at first, I think it just a usual ulcer. Hence it size is too big and it is spread out at several point of my mouth, I started wondering and sure that there is something wrong about this ulcer. I decided to see the doctor this morning and finally found out that I am suffering for Candida Infection (Moniliasis / Candidiasis). Once again, holy shit. I am not finish dealing with my feet recovery, then I have to struggle with this painful and discomforting infection on my mouth.

About this mouth problem, there is one special fact that I figured out. Based on my own research on wikipedia and also from my doctor’s explanation, the main reasons of that moniliasis are, of course, the recent weak body immune system and also the psychological factor that saying I am stressed. The doctor suggests me to consume more vegetables and fruits to strengthen my immunity. But the fun fact for me is, I have been trying to be strong and always saying to my self and to the other that I am strong enough to face all these life reality. I always tries to be never distracted by my not good family condition. I think my psychology is strong enough to face and not being stressed by this family matters. But this moniliasis proves that my body shows the sign that I am stressed. Wow. ;( 

I really screwed up lately. This afternoon, few friends comment on me with asking what the hell wrong with me. Looking up my messy hair, unshaved mustache, and that big ulcer on my lips. I look really fucked up.

Whatever happen to me, and no matter how harsh it was, God definitely always do have plan for me. So, just be patient and see, what will happen next

No comments: