Thursday, July 16, 2009

For one more time.

There's a dead body without head and feet on the Ritz-Carlton Hotel's explosion spot. I just woke up this morning after my friend send me a message that there's accident in Mega Kuningan, Jakarta. I turn on my TV and try to follow what happened. I don't want to fabricate news in order to exaggerate things or spread the words of panic. All i want to show is my very deep sympathy to all victims of this nasty deed.

credit to detik.com

Yet, it is confirmed that this explosion is an act of bombing. Since the dead body without head and feet is assumed by the local police as an evidence of high explosive suicide bombing act. Then, easily say it is an act of terrorism. For one more forsaken time, after Bali one and two, Australian Embassy, previous Mariott, my beloved homeland, Indonesia, has to suffer for terror. This morning, a series of explosion occurred in three different place across the city. One in Ritz-Carlton Hotel, the other in JW Mariott , and the other one is a car explosion in Muara Angke.

It is a sad, and i feel really sorry for it. As a citizen i've been hurt by people trying to hurt my country. While most people are relatively living on stable condition after the general election, there are people trying to disturb the peace of our living. Although i prefer to just see it as a humanitarian tragedy, somehow i figure out why these bombers trying to disturb the peace of living in Indonesia politically. It is obvious that Indonesia has a huge potential as a country. The biggest Muslim country in the world, the fifth most populous country on earth, and the thirteenth biggest economy existing. These facts lead me to why i assume Indonesia is a nice target for those nasty act of terrorism. Moreover, there are some people out there who just will never be happy to see this country living on peace and harmony.

What i want to say is that, once again, my deep sympathy to the victims. And also my concern to my country's condition. This post is have nothing to help the current situation. But maybe this is my way to show that, i care.

No comments: