Thursday, August 7, 2008

The end of year one.

Fiuhh.. My first year of university is finally over. All the pains, tiredness, excitements, happiness, joys and worries has come to the end. I could say that Chapter #1 is over. ;D

There are so many things happens in the whole year. I started my university study with full fighting spirit. I fully understand that there's a certain weight on my back, regarding to the money that my parents have to pay for my tuition fees. But i found it as a challenging life of mine.

This first academic year was awesome. I started a brand new campus life, the life scene that i never experienced before. It's a mix of freedom, responsibility, self-control and clear vision about your life. Many people find that campus life is very interesting, so do i. You really take control of your life on your own (except the tuition fees thing. ;p). You got your freedom to do anything you want, but at the same time, you have to undergo the concequences of your actions. Life is all yours, so you have to enjoy. With responsibility, of course.

I can't deny that i am still underperformed on my academic result. Booked 2.91 on my overall GPA is still considered as underperformed. The reason for this, is obviously my co-curricular activities. I got packed with that, varied from student body, events committee, baseball coaching, hang out with friends, etc. ;P


It's fine with me. I still have a clear vision of my life. Although there are many obstacles with it, i am sure i can handle it. I hope i can do a lot better in the next semester. ;)

No comments: