Monday, August 18, 2008

European Getaway

It´s quite tiring after 14 hours flight from Jakarta to Frankfurt via KL. Sitting in Economy Class for about 14 hours made my ass quite painful. ;D

Now i am currently in my uncle´s house in Mombris, Aschaffenburg. The temperature was 9 degress celcius outside this morning, by the time i get off the aircraft. It is still summer, here. But maybe it is autumn for my heart. ;P I just broke up with Anisa yesterday. Well basically, i still didn´t know why we should break up, but maybe it was just the time for us to take sometimes alone.

Early morning landing.


I think this is the moment for me to evaluate my self, my personality anad attitude towards other people. This is the perfect time to think twice about how i should behave and conduct. Think about how to respect and appreciate people. I should think deeper on that. I need to take some serious analysis.

Besides that blue story, this is the time to enjoy the summer holiday. European Getaway. This is what i called it. ;D I just started this getaway with that bloody hell tiring flight. I think i still need sometime to sleep. Because tonight, i am going to the African Festival in Town. My nephew and cousin ask me to join them. I hope there´s will be so much fun.

Frankfurt am Main International Airport.


I would like to say thank you and show my deep gratitude to my best-pal-ever, Yudho Perdana, for the serious-but-funny talk before i depart here. And also for the DLSR Canon Camera. You made me able to capture the whole trip, Sob. Thanks a lot.

No comments: